Not sure what you are looking for or don't have time to look through our vacancies? Simply upload your CV below and we will be in touch if we have the perfect position for you.
Circa £55,000K to 70,000K + excellent benefits and bonus
An exciting opportunity has come up with one of the leading providers of Healthcare in the UK for a Hospital Director/Regional in which their purpose is to create a real and lasting difference for everyone they support. This is an ideal opportunity for an existing Hospital Manager/Clinical Service Manager, General Manager, Registered Manager however exceptional candidates with experience as at senior level in specialist services in mental health and LD RMN with management experience looking for a HD role will be considered.
This to a brand new services that will be opening soon, so this will give you the opportunity to have your own stamp on a brand new service - neurodisability/mental health/learning disabilities. Also look at people with a supported living services experience in Glasgow would be strongly considered.
Key Responsibilities :
* You will have overall leadership and management responsibility of the hospital and the multi-disciplinary teams, and be responsible for the delivery of excellent care and operational performance, whilst continuing to develop commercial opportunities with purchasers and referrers.
* You will ensure both quality and financial targets are met, and facilitate the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and patients, and also reflect market trends and evidence based practice.
* As a member of the senior management team, you will contribute to the strategic development of the hospital, ensuring adherence to the hospital's objectives and business plan.
* Promote and enhance the hospital's reputation for care and service.
* An excellent track record in a management role within the healthcare sector is essential, together with an understanding of mental health issues and a passion for improving clinical quality and patient care.
* Strong commercial acumen, in order to support successful service delivery and development, people management, budget control, business development, and revenue generation.
* An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership, is a critical factor in the success of this role, in order to provide direction and implement change.
Please email for more information 07584315660 - 01133671206 -