Not sure what you are looking for or don't have time to look through our vacancies? Simply upload your CV below and we will be in touch if we have the perfect position for you.
Integrated Pathway Lead (Autism)
Goodall Brazier is looking for an Integrated Pathway Lead based in Lancashire on behalf of our client; a Mental Health Charity.
* Formulating pathway plans for people in the Autistic spectrum, that are being treated in their own homes
* Reporting to the Operations manager with reports and details of each service user
* Have clear outcomes, and oversee quality of care
Required experience / Person specification:
* You will have minimum of 5 years' clinical experience, working with people in the Autistic Spectrum
* Educated to degree level with relevant qualification (RNLD, RNMH, Social work, Occupational Therapy) with current registration (NMC or HCPC)
* Good report and communication skills.
* Full Driving Licence, as this is a community based role
On top of this the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, charismatic and have a genuine passion for the Care industry.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call for a confidential conversation on: 01133671209